Mushroom Cups (StartupBootCamp company) is source site infusing coffee with superfood go to site mushrooms in order to elevate and see prolong coffee effect on your energy, mood, and cognitive function by nurturing undergoing mechanisms responsible for high performance. We are the only company on market collecting follow site wild mushrooms in order to give our beverages exceptional potency and delicious taste.
- Highest Integrity by using top quality organic or wild ingredients
- Purpose-driven food made to do to the job but also taste great
- Customer-centric culture
- Sustainable design
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Result and data-driven person with a history of successfully executed campaigns
- Well connected in markets of interest (USA and/or EU)
- Passion for healthy food and productivity
- Working on multiple channels for selling and marketing of our products
- Reaching communities and influencers of interest
- Building our own community by sharing our core values
- Making strategic partnerships
- Creating creative campaigns and materials (videos, articles…)
- Build, measure, learn!
For the first 3-6 months, you would have to move to Croatia at least until we agree on strategy and next step we plan to implement. We are located in Split, which is the biggest and THE best coastal city in Croatia. Weather is fantastic so when we feel like it, we leave office and we go working from the outdoor coffee shops on the beach.
Our team is small but strong. You can find all team members on Linkedin.
Investors are Morten Smalby GetByBus CEO – Tireless entrepreneur with an incredible portfolio created due to an impressive combination of long-term vision, SEO, SEM and team building skills. Never says no to good old whiskey.
Ante Dagelic – angel investor, senior web architect, and a soon to be Ph.D. in computer science and data analytics. Builds software, teaches software and drinks beer – in no particular order.
Toni Trivković is a digital agency owner and community builder. He single-handedly built a big portion of the startup community in our city Split.
Few of our incredible mentors are Damien Jourdan from Danone, Jewell Sparks CEO @ Bithouse Group, Ivan Farneti – Founding partner at Five season ventures.
Our late night sessions often turn into vine boosted parties. We all speak English very well but when alcohol intoxication reaches a certain limit you might be forced to listen to our terrible Croatian music.
- We will be providing a nice place with a great view and a lot of fantastic Croatian food.
- Part of the paycheck goes in vested shares and part in moneyApplications:
Please send us short info on why you are a good fit for this position, and link to your LinkedIn profile(or CV) to: